With the experience gained through the implementation of NSRF projects, HPPC’s main objective during the 2014-2020 Programming Period is to, directly and indirectly, take action to generate income and employment based on the principles of sustainable development and innovation for smart specialization, contributing to performance improvement, efficiency and the quality of Greece’s productive output.
In particular, in the context of the Programming Period 2014-2020, the company seeks:
- The development of new sustainable business activities, especially in the field of renewable energy sources (RES) and rural development, where the company seeks to create a real estate portfolio based on geographical areas and sectors.
- To provide for the first time special emphasis on the provision of state aid for the development of private investment in tourism, culture, RES, rural development and urban regeneration, with the aim of developing a new type of entrepreneurship.
- To protect the environment and promote the efficient use of resources. In the context of sustainable development, the company’s goals focus on the protection and promotion of the natural and urban environment, the improvement of energy efficiency of facilities and the promotion of low-impact farms.
- The transition to a low carbon economy.
- To adapt to climate change and the protection and management of water resources.
- The further promotion of company activities and services in the Digital Age and in the information society. The completion of digitization of spatial data and recording of assets and the improved accessibility of the company’s digital real estate portfolio.
- The improvement of HPPC’s administrative capacity, in order to meet the increased demands of the efficient and effective reorganization of its operation, both in central services and in its regional structures and branches.
- To enhance research, technological development and innovation.
- To promote social inclusion and the fight against poverty.
More specifically, actions concern: