About our Cookies Policy
HPPC maintains a strict policy to protect the privacy of visitors to its official website: www.hppc.gr (hereinafter referred to in singular and in plural as website/s).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small packets of information sent to the browser by a website you visit. It allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful for you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, the use of the internet would be a much more complicated experience.
Types of Cookies:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of a website and for browsing by the user. Without them, users may not be able to view webpages correctly or use certain services.
Technical Cookies can also be classified as:
- Session Cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device connected to a website, facilitating user authentication processes.
- Proprietary Cookies, which are created and controlled directly by the operator of the website to which the user navigates.
- Third-Party Cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the site to which the user navigates.
Yes, we use certain cookies with the main purpose of making the site more functional and user friendly.
The website uses technical cookies and in particular the following types of cookies:
- Proprietary cookies, session cookies or persistent cookies that are necessary for browsing the site for the purpose of internal security and system management.
- Third-party cookies, persistent cookies, are used by the website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can carry out statistical analysis of access/visits to the website. The cookies used are used exclusively to serve statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. By using two cookies, persistent cookies and session cookies (which expire when you close the browser), Google Analytics also stores a registry with the start and end times of website visits. You can block Google from collecting and processing data through cookies by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
You can choose which cookies to give your consent to. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of such cookie, to which the Company simply refers: Most third-party cookies on the site can be disabled by users in their own browser or by directly visiting the websites of their operators using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and/or make the most of all available features and services.
How to check and delete Cookies